In this blog post, you will be provided with full details about SSP Scholarship and how to apply.
SSP Scholarship 2022 Karnataka: Notification Out
The Students who have a spot with Karnataka, Good News!! open for them. Actually, Karnataka State Government offers the Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. The authority has shipped off the exceptional entrance for this award plan. State Scholarship Portal – SSP Scholarship is the power online point of interaction through which qualified students can select for the Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022-23.
What is an SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2022?
The Karnataka government has delivered the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) to offer different Scholarships to all affirmed and skillful understudies in Karnataka. All Eligible Student Categories can apply through this Portal. The application cooperation has been made significantly more immediate with this entry.
SSP Scholarship Required Documents?
- Aadhar card of the candidate and candidate’s parents.
- School and College Fees receipt
- Aadhar registered a mobile number
- School and College Enrollment Number
- Ration Card
- Family Income Proof Certificate
How to Create an Account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2022?
By following these steps you can create an account in the SSP Portal.
- To begin with, you have to go to the authority site of the Karnataka State Scholarship Portal i.e. https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in, and for Post Matric Scholarship: https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- After that Choose Pre Matric or Post Matric Scholarship then click on the required link.
- On the landing page, you will have to tap on Create account.
- Next, If you have your Aadhaar number you have to click yes.
- Afterward you need to enter all your Aadhaar related data and click submit.
- From that point forward, you want to enter your email id and mobile
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you should enter in the OTP box.
- From that point onward, you have to fill out some details, for example, basic details, your religion, caste, etc.
- That’s how you will able to create your account on that Scholarship Site.
How to Apply for Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022?